During the Northern Lights Photography Workshop, we will visit multiple vistas, fishing huts, fjords and beaches surrounded by mountains.
The workshop will concentrate on:
- Camera settings & focusing
- Focusing on Low Light
- Night Landscape Photography
- Composition & Framing
- Lighting – Natural & Artificial
- Long Exposure
- Filters or Exposure Bracketing
Photographing these locations during the golden hour will allow us to improve the desired skills. In addition, our week-long workshop will demonstrate many different photography styles in landscape photography. This Northern Lights Photography tour is a perfect blend of improving your landscape photography skills. However, we will also have the chance to capture the Northern Lights. In conclusion, a week-long workshop surrounded by great people, everlasting memories in one of the most unique places in Europe.
- Tromso is the Aurora Capital of the world.
- Five nights enhances our chance to witness the Northern Lights.
- Tromso is the warmest place to see the Northern Lights in the world.
Tromso consists of multiple islands connected by bridges which allow us to change scenery easily. These locations offer colourful fishing huts, ice cracks, rockpools and fjords with breathtaking mountains. In conclusion, the Northern Lights Photography Workshop will cater for every photographer from beginners to experts. Therefore, each unique location will offer something to suit your photography capabilities. At each site, we will improve and progress a particular skill that you individually prefer to learn.
WHAT YOU NEED
- DSLR, Mirrorless or MFT Camera
- Wide Angle Lens
- Low Light Lens
- Standard Zoom Lens
- Telephoto Lens*
- ND & Polarize Filters
- Shutter Remote*
- Hiking/Snow Boots
- Warm Clothes
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 Nights PRIVATE accommodation
- All transport to locations
- Tea & Coffee (all day)
- Farewell Dinner
- Entrance Fees + Local Taxes
Everything above is included for the non-photographers. Excludes photography tuition and post-production assistance.
- Lunch + Dinner
- Alcohol & Beverages
- Flights (help can be provided)
- Camera Insurance
- Travel Insurance
Please Note: Camera Equipment can not be hired, borrowed or loaned whilst on tour.
Camera settings & focusing
Focusing on Low Light
Night Landscape Photography
Composition & Framing
Lighting – Natural & Artificial
Filters or Exposure Bracketing
- 599€ deposit to reserve a spot.
- 100% refund of deposit if Matthew Storer cancels.
- 0% refund of deposit if customer cancels.
*Minimum 3 People Required *Price based on private accommodation Itinerary: Day 1 – Tromsø (Breakfast) Day 2 – Southern Kvaløya (Breakfast) Day 3 – Tromvik (Breakfast) Day 4 – Sommarøya (Breakfast) Day 5 – Western Ringvassøya (Breakfast + Farewell Dinner) Day 6 – Tromsø (Breakfast)